West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018-19 | 161 Sub-Inspector of Excise Post, Apply Online here
WB Police Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Published Recruitment Notification on its official website www.policewb.gov.in. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of 161 Sub-Inspector of Excise including Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise. This is the best career chance for the job seekers who are eagerly preparing for Police Recruitment . Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode. And the lats date for submitting the application form is 4th March 2018. Applicants must check the complete about the West Bengal Police Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps is provided below. Aspirants can follow the below given instructions and apply for WB Police Vacancies 2018.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification, Apply @ policewb.gov.in
Job seekers who had dreamed to work in West Bengal State Govt can apply for WB Police Recruitment. There are lot of opportunists to join in West Bengal Police Department Vacancy, Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. All candidates must suggests registering their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Applicants also refer the official notification which is attached to the below section of the page.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 – WB Careers
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector of Excise|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||04.03.2018|
Vacancy Details of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
- Sub-Inspector of Excise including Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise – 161 Posts
West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Board.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 year & Maximum 27 years. To get the complete details of Age Limit. Please refer the official notification.
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Final Written Examination
- Personality Test
- To get the complete details of Application Fee. Please refer the official notification.
How to Apply Online for West Bengal Police Recruitment
- At first, candidate Go to official website: policewb.gov.in -> Recruitment link
- Open the Notification on the recruitment page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “online application” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
- Keep the hard copy of application safely for any future use.
Upcoming West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification – Latest WB Government Job Updates
In the above section, we clearly mentioned about West Bengal Police Jobs. It is fantastic news for those job seekers looking for the current State Govt job offers along with proper education qualifications to develop their future career secure and safe. The qualified candidate can use of this great chances through applying application form from the official website link before the last date.
We suggest all the candidates keep connect us and get more updates on latest and upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018. If you have any doubts about West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector of Excise Vacancies can leave a comment in the below section for clarifying your doubts.
Important Dates & Links – West Bengal Police
|Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application||02.02.2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||04.03.2018|