WBMDFC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification | Apply Online for 41 AM, LDC, Group-D Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation|
|Name of the Post||AM, LDC, Group-D Posts|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17.02.2019|
Latest Vacancy Details of WBMDFC Jobs
Name of the Posts & Number of Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||No. Of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager||22||Rs. 7100 -37600/- 3900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||13||Rs. 5400 -25200/- 2600/-|
|Group-D||05||Rs. 4900 -16200/- 1700/-|
|Driver||01||Rs. 5400 -25200/- 2600/-|
Eligibility Criteria for WBMDFC Vacancy
- Assistant Manager: Candidates must have Degree from a recognized University in any discipline and Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates should pass Madhyamik or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Group-D: Should have Passed VIII (eight) from any institute recognized by a Board or a Council.
- Driver: Passed VIII (eight) from any institute recognized by a Board or a Council and Driving licence (LMV) with five years experience in driving.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Written Exam
How to Apply for WBMDFC Online Application Form
- Go to the official website: @ www.wbmdfc.org
- Click on the WBMDFC Recruitment option on the right side.
- Then, Find the advertisement for “WBMDFC On-Going Recruitment”.
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification.
- If you are eligible then apply for the application process of WBMDFC Recruitment
- Fill the online application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links
|Start Date For Submission Of Online Application||18.01.2019|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||17.02.2019|
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here