UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification – 49568 Constables Vacancies
UPPRPB Recruitment 2018-19: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Constables. As per notification, There are 49,568 vacancies are available. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the 08th December 2018. For more detailed information about UPPRPB Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Fee and How to Apply as given below.
UPPRPB Recruitment 2018-19 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the Post||Constables|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Official Website||@ uppbpb.gov.in|
Latest Vacancy Details of UPPRPB Jobs
Name of the Posts & Number of Vacancies:
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Constable Civil Police||31360||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Rs. 2000/-|
|Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed||1820|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPRPB Recruitment
- Applicants who have completed their 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board for UP Police Recruitment 2018.
- 18 – 22 yrs (Male)
- 18 – 25 yrs (Female)
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Applicants – Rs.800/-
- ST/SC/PT – Rs.600/-
How to Apply Online for UPPRPB Recruitment
- At First, Go to the official website: @ uppbpb.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- If you are eligible then apply for the application process of UPPRPB Recruitment
- Fill the online application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category.
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
|Start Date For Submission Of Online Application||19.11.2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||08.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application fee Offline||10.12.2018|
Official Notification : Click Here
Online Application: Click Here