University of Madras Recruitment 2018-2019 | Apply for 01 Project Fellow Vacancies at www.unom.ac.in
University of Madras Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 01 Project Fellow Jobs: Madras University has published a job notification for the recruitment of 01 Project Fellow Post. University of Madras looking for skilled candidates for this posts. Aspirants who are interested and want to make their career in Chennai (Tamilnadu) Jobs they have a golden opportunity to apply Madras University application form within given date. The interested and eligible contestants can download the application form available at the official website that is www.unom.ac.in.
University of Madras Recruitment 2018 Notification, Apply @ www.unom.ac.in
Every year Madras University publishing many recruitment notifications as well as this time also released a job notification for University of Madras Project Fellow Jobs. There are lot of opportunists to join in Madras University. Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. We recommend candidates should submit their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Applicants also refer the official notification which is attached to the below section of the page.
University of Madras Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 01 Project Fellow Jobs
|Name of the Organization||University of Madras|
|Name of the Post||Project Fellow|
|Application End Date||04.04.2018|
Vacancy Details of University of Madras Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01. Project Fellow ( Duration of Project: 3 years)||01||Rs.18,000/-|
Latest University of Madras 2018 Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed their M.Sc Botany/ Applied Plant Science/ Plant Biology or its equivalent from any recognized board/ University.. Please go through official notification for complete information.
- Please Go through University Of Madras official Notification 2018 for more reference
How to Apply for University of Madras Recruitment
- Go to visit the official website: www.unom.ac.in
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
Principal Investigator Dr S. Nagaraj,
CAS in Botany,
University of Madras,
Chennai – 600 025
Important Dates & Links – SSC CPO Jobs
Stating Date For Submission Of Application
Last Date For Submission Of Application
University Of Madras Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here