Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018-19 | 40 Steno-Typist, Junior Assistant & Other Vacancies
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 Latest 40 Job Apply Online: Tiruvannamalai District Court released Employment Notification for 40 posts of 40 Steno-Typist, Junior Assistant and other posts. Eligible applicants can fill up Tiruvannamalai District Court Application Form 2018 Offline For these posts before last date of Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 is 02nd March 2018. There are huge number of job seekers who want to make their career with Tamil Nadu Govt. They all should get advantage of this recruitment and submit their application form in prescribe format until the last date of apply.
ecourt Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018 Notification, Apply @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamala
Job seekers who are waiting for State Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity at Tiruvannamalai District Court. Interested and eligible candidates applying for District Court of India jobs can check the official notification before applying. We recommend candidates should apply their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Already a massive candidates started to apply for this post. So it is your time to apply from here.
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 – ecourt Career
|Name of the Organization||Tiruvannamalai District Court|
|Name of the Post||Steno-Typist, Junior Assistant & Other Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||02.03.2018|
Vacancy Details of Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment
|Name of Post||
No. of Vacancies
|1. Steno-Typist Grade-III||05||Rs.20600 – 65500/-|
|02. Junior Assistant||15||Rs.19500 – 62000/-|
|03. Senior Bailiff||05||Rs.19500 – 62000/-|
|04. Xerox Operator||09||Rs.16660 – 52400/-|
|05. Watchman||06||Rs.15700 – 50000/-|
e-courts Tiruvannamalai Job Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have S.S.L.C. passed from a recognized Board/Institute. Go through official notification for more reference.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 35 years.
- Written Exam,
Apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Vacancy
- Candidates Go to visit the official website : www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
The District Judge, Tiruvannamalai District, Tiruvannamalai, Pincode – 606 604.
Important Dates & Links – Tiruvannamalai District Court
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.02.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 02.03.2018
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Upcoming TN Employment Notification – Govt Jobs Alert
Candidates do not forget to bookmark our web page to get latest govt job updates & upcoming job notification. Still If you’ve any query about this recruitment please do write in the comment box. Our team will be reply to your valuable comments and Queries as soon as possible.