TANUVAS Recruitment 2018, Walk-in for 06 Farm Manager, Project Assistant and Other Jobs
Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2018 | Farm Manager, Project Assistant & Other Posts
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 Walk-in Jobs for 06 Latest Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued the latest employment notification for recruitment of candidates for the post of 06 Farm Manager, Project Assistant & Other Vacancies. TANUVAS Published Advertisement to invite eligible candidates for direct Walk-in Interview. There are total 06 vacancies are available. eligible candidates may Walk in Interview for TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 given an address, Walk-in Date 18th March 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must read below section carefully and then attend the Walk-in Interview for this vacancy.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 Notification, Apply Online @ tanuvas.ac.in
It is essential for all the aspirants to refer the requirements mentioned by the TANUVAS Recruitment board to know whether you are eligible or not to apply for TANUVAS Jobs. We are advised candidates must check the official notification, the requirements of the board consist of educational qualifications and age limit. Moreover, the selection of the candidate depends on the interview.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – TANUVAS Careers
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
|Name of the Post||Farm Manager, Project Assistant and Other Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Location||All over India|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Interview|
Vacancy Details of TANUVAS Recruitment
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Farm Manager||02||Rs.50,000 /- p.m|
|Project Administrator||01||Rs.40,000 /- p.m|
|Project Assistant||02||Rs.20,000 /- p.m|
|Computer Assistant||21||Rs.25,000 /- p.m|
TANUVAS Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed B. V. Sc with 2 years experience or M. V. Sc/Any Master degree/Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Go through official notification for more reference.
- Written Test
How to Apply for TANUVAS Vacancy 2018
- At First, Candidates need to visit official website: www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in
- Find the Notification link as given below
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Candidates may attend the Walk-in Test on 18.04.2018 at 11:00 AM
- Before attend the Interview candidates bring necessary documents.
Important Dates & Links – TANUVAS Jobs
|Walk-In-Test to be held on||
18.04.2018 at 11:00 AM
TANUVAS Recruitment Notification : Click Here