SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018, Apply 16 Sr Resident Vacancies
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Notification – Walkin Date 09.10.2018
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has published the new recruitment notification for 16 Senior Resident Vacancies. Interested candidates may attend Walk in Interview for SGPGIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 given an address, Walk-in Date 09th October 2018. We suggested candidates must read below section carefully and then attend the Walk-in Interview for this vacancy.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 | Apply 16 Sr Resident Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Sr Resident|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Interview|
|Application End Date||09.10.2018|
Latest Vacancy SGPGIMS Recruitment
- Senior Resident – 16 Posts
- Rs.67,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-
SGPGIMS Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed MD (Anesthesiology / Internal Medicine/ Emergency Medicine/ Surgery / Orthopedics) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Maximum 33 Years
- Written Exam
- Rs. 200 for all candidates (payment through Bank Draft)
How to Apply SGPGIMS Vacancy 2018
- At first, candidate Go to official website: www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Find the Notification link as given below
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Candidates may attend the Walk-in Interview on 09.10.2018 at 03.00 PM
- Before attend the Interview candidates bring necessary documents.
- Faculty Room, Department of Emergency Medicine (ERS-1)
Important Dates to Remember – SGPGIMS Jobs
|Walk-In-Interview to be held on||09.10.2018 at 03.00 PM|
- Official Notification: Click Here
For more details about upcoming Walkin Interviews, candidates can bookmark our CareerSchedule official website and get free job alert from here and stay in touch with us for further use.