Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 | Apply Online for 37 Stenographer, Clerk Vacancies
Latest Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: Looking for Govt Jobs in Gujarat State? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Punjab and Haryana High Court published employment notification to filling up 19 Stenographer, Clerk Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online application form for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 until 01st May 2018. Applicants need Check Job Notification before ensure their application form by fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Here on this article, we have updated all the required details regarding the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps as given below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2018 Notification, Apply Online
Before applying for the Punjab and Haryana High Court 2018-19 Job Vacancy, candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this official notification. We are advised to all the candidates ensure that they check official notification before submit the application for the mentioned above posts. For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer & Clerk|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Location||Punjab and Haryana|
|Application End Date||01.05.2018|
Latest Vacancy Details of Punjab & Haryana High Court
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-III||19||Rs. 10300-34800+ GP Rs.3600/-|
|Clerk||18||Rs. 10300-34800+ GP Rs.3200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancies
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- Should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Written Test
- General: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ BC/ OBC of U.T. Chandigarh: Rs 250/-
- Reserved category of other states: Rs 1000/-
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy
- At First, Visit the official website: @ www.sssc.gov.in
- After that Click on Recruitment-> Open the Notification 2018.
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- And also, upload the necessary documents like educational, passport size photos and signature while filling the form.
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application
Stenographer Notification: Click Here
Clerk Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here