PGIMER Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 134 Assistant Professor Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Notification | Apply for 134 Assistant Professor Vacancies
PGIMER Recruitment:Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has published a recruitment notification on its official website. According to the notification, PGIMER invites applications for the 99 post vacancies of Assistant Professor. Inserted and eligible candidates can apply PGIMER Assistant Professor Jobs through offline. For more information like PGIMER Recruitment education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply are given below.
PGIMER Job Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website||@ pgimer.edu.in|
Latest Vacancy Details of PGIMER Jobs
Name of the Posts & Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor: 134 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Vacancy
- Candidates who have completed MS/ DM/ MD/ M.Ch or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PGIMER Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum age 50 Years.
- Rs.15,600 -Rs.39,100 + GP Rs.8,000/-
- General / OBC Applicants: Rs.1000/-
- ST / SC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment Application Form
- At First, Go to the official website: @ pgimer.edu.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- If you are eligible then apply for the application process of PGIMER Recruitment
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Finally, send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to following postal address.
To Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12,
Important Dates & Links
|Start Date For Submission Of Application||04.01.2019|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||29.01.2019|
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Challan Form: Click Here