North Western Railway Recruitment 2018, Apply 2090 Trade Apprentice Vacancy
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply for Trade Apprentice Vacancies
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018: North Western Railway (NWR) released a Job Notification on its official site. According to the NWR Vacancies notice there are 2090 vacancies available for the position of Trade Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online at official website. Applicants check of the official notification before apply any post. For other Details Like North Western Railway jobs education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, & how to apply as given Below.
North Western Railway Recruitment Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details of North Western Railway Jobs
Name of the Posts & Number of Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice – 2090
Eligibility Criteria for North Western Railway Vacancies
- Applicants should have completed 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST : Nil
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment
- At First, Go to the official website:
- Search for NWR Apprentice Recruitment and check all the eligibility details
- If you are eligible then apply for the application process of North Western Railway Recruitment
- Then, Fill up the online application form with mandatory fields
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links
|Start Date For Submission Of Online Application||30.11.2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||30.12.2018|
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
NWR Recruitment 2018-2019 | Walk in Interview for 07 Specialists, GDMO Vacancies
NWR Recruitment 2018: North Western Railway (NWR) has announced recruitment notification for Trade Specialists, GDMO Posts. According to the NWR Notification, Trichy is going to fill up 07 vacancies for these Posts. Interested Candidates who are willing to take the advantage of this Latest Indian Railway Job opening must apply against NWR Vacancy. North Western Railway application available on its official website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible aspirants may attend walk-in interview to the given venue along with all original documents. If you are interested NWR Specialists, GDMO jobs we recommended you to reading to know complete information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps.
North Western Railway recruitment 2018 Notification, RRC NWR Jobs
Before applying for the NWR Recruitment, candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. We are advised to all the candidates ensure that they check official notification before attend the Walk-in Interview for the mentioned above posts. For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
NWR Recruitment 2018, North Western Railway Specialists, GDMO
|Name of the Organization||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist & GDMO|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
Vacancy Details of NWR Recruitment
- Specialist – 02
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 05
- Specialist – Rs.95,000/- (Per Month)
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs.75,000/- (Per Month)
NWR Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Specialist – Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree from a recognized University & a valid registration of the Medical Council of India
- General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ Field as a specialist from a recognized University and should be registration by medical council of India.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age Limit is 50 Years.
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
How to Apply NWR Railway Vacancy
- At first, candidate Go to official website: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Attend for walk-In with the duly filled in applications on 03.04.2018
Conference Room, Railway Managers Office, NWR, Jodhpur
Important Dates & Links – North Western Railway Jobs
Date of Walk in Interview
NWR Recruitment Notification & Application Form :: Click Here