Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 | Walk-In-Interview For 09 Specialist & GDMO Posts
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018: North East Frontier Railway (NFR) has issued the latest employment notification for recruitment of candidates for the post of Specialist & GDMO. By this Notification, North East Frontier invites eligible candidates to attend Walk-In-Interview to the given address. There are total 09 vacancies are available. eligible candidates may Walk in Interview for NFR Specialist & GDMO Recruitment 2018 given an address, Walk-in Date 17th April 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must read below section carefully and then attend the Walk-in Interview for this vacancy.
North East Frontier Recruitment Notification, Apply Online @ www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Job seekers who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity at North East Frontier Jobs. Eligible applicants applying for NFR applications can check the official notification before applying. Aspirants can download their application at official website and required to submit the duly filled in applications at the place, time and venue mentioned below. While attending NFR Interview, Candidates will bring all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned in Official Notification. For more details about NFR Job Vacancy such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps are provided below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 – NFR Careers
|Name of the Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Post||Specialist & GDMO|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
Vacancy Details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
NFR Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Specialist – Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree from a recognized University & a valid registration of the Medical Council of India
- General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ Field as a specialist from a recognized University and should be registration by medical council of India.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age Limit is 60 Years as on 01.04.2018
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
How to Apply NFR Railway Vacancy
- At first, candidate Go to official website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Attend for walk-In with the duly filled in applications on 17.04.2018
Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, N.F. railway Katihar Junction – 854105
Important Dates & Links – North East Frontier Railway Jobs
Date of Walk in Interview
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification & Application Form :: Click Here