Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018, Apply for 30 Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Posts
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification | 30 Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Vacancies
Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2018: Mumbai Port Trust has issued a latest employment notification for the recruitment of Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Vacancies. According to the notification, Totally 30 vacancies are available at Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Interested candidates may apply through offline before the last date by 05th November 2018. Here you will get the complete information about Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply etc.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||05.11.2018|
Vacancy Details of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Name of the post & No of Vacancy
- Nursing Sister Trainee: 25
- Pharmacist Trainee: 05
Eligible Criteria of Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies
- Nursing Sister Trainee: SSC from a recognized Board with registration as qualified Nurse and midwife and one year experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification.
- Pharmacist Trainee: SSC from a recognized Board with registered Pharmacist and one year experience as a Pharmacist.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 10,000/- p.m
- Merit list
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- First, Go to visit the official website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification on recruitment page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Finally, send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (East), Mumbai – 400 037 . Phone: 66567712
Important Dates & Links
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||05.11.2018|
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here