Malda District Recruitment 2018, Apply for 89 ASHA Posts @ malda.gov.in
Malda District Recruitment 2018-19, Apply 89 ASHA Jobs Notification
Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Malda Recruitment 2018: Malda District has published a job notification for the recruitment of ASHA Posts. Office of the Sub Divisional Officer is looking for skilled candidates for these posts. The total number of vacant posts is 89. Aspirants who are interested and want to make their career in West Bengal State Government Jobs they have a golden opportunity to apply Malda District ASHA application form within given date. The interested and eligible contestants can download the application form available at the official website that is malda.gov.in. And then send the dully filled application before the last dates 05th March 2018.
Malda District Recruitment 2018 – Application Form ASHA 89 Posts
Here is the great news for all those applicants who are willing to work in the Office of the Sub Divisional Officer of Malda District and eagerly waiting for the Malda District Recruitment 2018. In this page, we are providing all the information regarding the Malda District recruitment notification & application form link. Interested and eligible applicants must read the full article and grab all the information about the Malda District Job Notification 2018 before applying for this recruitment. For more information for upcoming govt job updates, candidates can check our CareerSchedule website and get free job alert from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Malda District Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Sub Divisional Officer|
|Name of the Post||ASHA|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details of Malda District Recruitment
Name of post & vacancies
- ASHA – 89
Malda District Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should passed out Madhyamik from a govt recognized institute.
- Age minimum & maximum is as per norms.
Apply for Malda District Vacancy Application Form
- Candidates Go to visit the official website : www.malda.gov.in
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
Important Dates & Links
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.02.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 05.03.2018
Official Notification : Click Here
Application Form: Click Here