Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, Apply 82 Personal Assistant Posts
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 | Apply 82 Personal Assistant (PA) Vacancies
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: Here is the Latest Employment News for the candidates who are in search of Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu State. Recently, Madras High Court has issued notification for 82 Personal Assistant vacancies. So, the candidates aiming for Govt Jobs can apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can download application form from official website. Before going to fill the Madras High Court application, check your eligibility criteria. If you fulfil the conditions, then apply on or before the last date. Candidates can check complete details of Madras High Court Jobs 2018 such as vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, and other from below sections.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
The aspirants who are willing to apply for Madras High Court PA jobs must fulfil the terms & conditions of the board before applying itself. The selection of the candidate depends on your performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview. There are lot of opportunists to join in Madras High Court Vacancy, Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
Latest Employment News 2018 of Madras High Court
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||10.04.2018|
|Official Website||@ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
Latest Vacancy Details of Madras High Court
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – 71 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 10 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – 01 Posts
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – Rs.56100 – 1777500/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – Rs.36400 – 115700/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars) – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Vacancy 2018:
- The candidate should have 10th/12th Class/Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 40 years.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- For SC(A)/SC and ST Candidates Application Fee is – No Fee
- For Others/UR/BC/BCM/MBC&DC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/- (For Each Post)
How to Apply for Madras High Court Vacancy Application Form
- At First, candidates need to visit the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Find the Job Notification link is available on Home page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to following postal address.
Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600104.
Important Dates & Links – Madras High Court
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.04.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 02.05.2018
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification : Click Here
Madras High Court Application Form : Click Here