Kuvempu University Recruitment 2018, Apply for 226 Guest Faculty Vacancies
Kuvempu University Recruitment 2018-2019 | 226 Guest Faculty Jobs, Apply Online
Kuvempu University Recruitment 2018: Kuvempu University has released a latest employment notification on its official website. As per notification. Kuvempu University invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. The total number of vacancies is 226 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Six) in this notification. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates to fulfill their dreams and work with Karnataka State Govt. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply offline for this recruitment from the official website. Here, in this article, we are going to provide complete details regarding the Kuvempu University Guest Faculty Vacancy 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps.
Kuvempu University Recruitment Notification, Apply @ www.kuvempu.ac.in
All the candidates should meet the essential educational qualification and age criteria to become eligible for IISc Jobs. Candidates before applying for IISc Recruitment 2018 need to check the official website for reading the official job notification. For More details of IISc Jobs Notification 2018 such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure are mentioned below.
Kuvempu University Recruitment 2018 | Apply 226 Guest Faculty Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Kuvempu University|
|Name of the Post||Guest Faculty|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||25.04.2018|
Kuvempu University Vacancy Details
- Guest Faculty: 226 Posts
Kuvempu University 2018 Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation Degree from a University recognized by the UGC/State Government securing at least 55% marks in the relevant subject.
- For SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For PH Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply for Kuvempu University Application Form
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website:
- Find the “Guest Faculty Notification” link is available on Home page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to following postal address.
Registrar Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta – 577451
Important Dates & Links – Kuvempu University, Karnataka
Start Date For Submission Of Application: 22.03.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 25.03.2018
Kuvempu University Recruitment Notification : Click Here
Kuvempu University Application Form: Click Here