KSP Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply Online for 164 Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Vacancies
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018: Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) has published a job notification for the post of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Posts. According to the job notification. KSP has come up with this notification to recruit the 164 vacancies. This is the best career chance for the job seekers who are preparing for Karnataka Government Jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the online application form at official website rec17.ksp-online.in. And the lats date for submitting the application form is 12th March 2018.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidates need to check all qualification detail carefully before applying the application form. if your profile is not matching with the following requirement then we recommend do not apply for this post of KSP Police Sub Inspector as your application form will not be approved in the organization. All candidates carefully read the job notification for eligibility criteria to apply their application form, Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Ensure that applicants must meet the eligibility norms as mentioned in Karnataka Police Job Notification. For More details like Eligibility Criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information as given below.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018 – KSP Career
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||12.03.2018|
Vacancy Details of KSP Recruitment
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Male): 110 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Female): 36 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) On Duty: 15 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Hyderabad-Karnataka) (Male): 02 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Hyderabad-Karnataka) (Female): 01 Post
Karnataka Police Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed degree its equivalent from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 21 years and Maximum is 30 years as on 12.03.2018
- Written Test
- For SC , ST, CAT-01 Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- For GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty)
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Police Vacancy
- First of all, Go to official website: rec18.ksp-online.in
- Need to Find advertisement link of “Police Sub Inspector”
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “ Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference.
Upcoming Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification – Government Job Updates
We suggest all the candidates keep connect CareerSchedule get more updates on latest and upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018. If you have any doubts about KSP Police Sub Inspector Jobs can leave a comment in the below section for clarifying your doubts. For more detailed information on upcoming govt jobs candidates can bookmark this page and stay connected with us for further use.
Important Dates & Links – Karnataka Police Jobs
|Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application||
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||
|Last Date For Payment of Application Fee||
KSP Recruitment Notification : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here