Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018-2019 | Apply Online for Clerk, Typist, Steno, Dalayat Vacancies
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Lokayukta has published the new recruitment notification for 67 Clerk, Typist, Steno, Dalayat Vacancies. This is great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career in Karnataka State Government. All Eligible candidates candidates can apply through online from here on before the last date 15th May 2018. Applicants must read below section carefully and then you may apply through online for this vacancy from the official web portal of Karnataka Lokayukta that is www.Lokayukta.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Notification, Apply Online
Job seekers who are waiting Karnataka State Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity at Karnataka Lokayukta. Eligible applicants applying for Karnataka Lokayukta Online applications, candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. We are advised to all the candidates ensure that they check official notification before submit the application for the mentioned above posts.
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 | Apply 67 Jobs Online
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Lokayukta|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Typist, Steno, Dalayat Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||15.05.2018|
Latest Vacancy Details of Karnataka Lokayukta
- Clerk – 32 Posts
- Typist – 09 Posts
- Steno – 13 Posts
- Dalayat – 13 Posts
Pay Scale :
- For Steno: Rs.14550 to 26700/-
- For Dalayat: Rs.9600 to 14550/-
- For Other Posts: Rs.11600 to 21000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- In order to apply candidate should have completed their 12th, Typing, Shorthand, SSLC or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 35 years.
- Written Test
- Steno: Rs.300/-
- Dalayat: Rs.150/-
- Other Posts: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Vacancy Application Form
- At First, Visit the official website: www.Lokayukta.kar.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment” then Open Notification link
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Notification & Online Application : Click Here