Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018-19 | 101 Civil Judge Jobs, Apply Online here @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Karnataka has issued a job notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge Posts. According to the job notification. High Court of Karnataka has come up with this notification to recruit the 101 vacancies. This is the best career chance for the job seekers who are eagerly preparing for Karnataka Government Jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the online application form at official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. And the lats date for submitting the application form is 01st March 2018. Aspirants can directly get do Online Registration Process from official website.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Candidates need to check all qualification detail carefully before applying the application form. if your profile is not matching with the following requirement then we recommend do not apply for this post of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge as your application form will not be approved in the organization. All candidates carefully read the job notification for eligibility criteria to apply their application form, Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Ensure that applicants must meet the eligibility norms as mentioned in Karnataka High Court Job Notification. Applicants can check the complete about the Karnataka High Court Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps is provided below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 – Latest High Court Careers
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||01.03.2018|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Civil Judge – 101
Karnataka High Court Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have completed their Graduate in Law form any government recognized recognized University
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 45 years.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Test
- For General Candidates have to pay : Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST candidates have to pay : Rs. 250/-
How to Apply Online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- At first, candidate Go to official website : www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Open the Notification on the recruitment page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “online application” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Upcoming Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification – Government Job Updates
Dear Visitor, Thanks for reading !!! We’ve mentioned all the details about Karnataka High Court Jobs in the above selection. This is a best opportunity for candidates for who are currently looking openings at State Government along with proper education qualifications to develop their future career secure and safe. The qualified candidate can use of this great chances through applying application form from the official website link before the last date.
We suggest all the candidates keep connect us and get more updates on latest and upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018. If you have any doubts about Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Vacancies can leave a comment in the below section for clarifying your doubts.
Important Dates & Links – Karnataka High Court
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application