Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 | Probationary Officers (PO) | Apply Online at www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 Latest PO Jobs: Karnataka Bank Limited has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. According to the notification, Karnataka Bank is going to fill various vacancies for this posts. This is good news who are looking for Latest Bank Jobs Notification, Eligible candidates can send apply through offline by send their Bio-Data/CV to the below given postal address. Applicants must read the educational qualifications and eligibility criteria information clearly given on this page. The Karnataka Bank Limited Job Notification 2018 Applications receiving till 20th March 2018 only. All interested and eligible candidates must read below section carefully and then you may apply for Karnataka Bank vacancy from the official web portal of Karnataka Bank that is karnatakabank.com.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification, Apply Online @ karnatakabank.com
Candidates who are eligible and interested for these vacancies, they can apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 through offline mode on or before the last date. We recommend candidates should apply their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Applicants also refer the official notification which is attached to the below section of the page. Candidates who are interest in upcoming opportunities you Keep connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Bank Ltd|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Job Category:||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Probationary Officers (PO)|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment
- Probationary Officers (Scale I) : Not Specified
Classification Posts details:
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 7.75 Lakhs/- (Per Annual)
Karnataka Bank Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- For AFOs : Candidates who have completed their Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities to apply for this posts.
- For Chartered Accountants : Candidates should completed First Class Graduates from UGC recognized universities with CA.
- For Law Officers : First Class Law Graduates from UGC recognized universities.
- For Relationship Managers : First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.
- Candidates Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 20.03.2018
- Written test
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment
- Candidates Go to visit the official website: karnatakabank.com
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, may apply in prescribed application form along with Bio-Data/CV
- Attach necessary documents to the application form.
- Now send the prescribed application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002
Important Dates & Links – Karnataka Bank
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 20.03.2018
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here