India Post Office Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Staff Car Driver Posts
India Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply 02 Staff Car Driver Vacancies
India Post Office Recruitment 2018: India Post Office, Telangana invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up Staff Car Driver Posts. Interested Candidates who are looking for India Post Office Jobs to make use this wonderful job opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply and send their application form on before the last date 24.11.2018. For other Details Like Indian Post office Recruitment education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee & how to apply are given Below.
Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Office, Telangana|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details of India Post Office Recruitment
Name of the Posts & Number of Vacancies:
- Staff Car Driver – 02
Eligibility Criteria of Post Office Staff Car Driver Vacancies
- Candidates should Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Salary: Rs. 19,900/- Per Month
- Written Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment
- At First, Go to the official website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- If you are eligible then apply for the application process of Post Office Recruitment
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Finally, send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095.
Important Dates & Links
|Start Date For Submission Of Application||20.10.2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||24.11.2018|
Download Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here