How To Check USCIS Case Status
If you are seeking for the decent place that aids you to check the status of USCIS case quickly, then you came to right place. After you fill out your visa application along with the USCUS, then you will obtain a form I-797, a notice of action, informing you where your petition was received and offering you a case number where you can make use to confirm your USCIS case status through online.
On the other side, visa petitions like H1B visa petitions, Visa extension applications, and visa transfers can be checked online to discover out their status. Besides, individuals those who submitted their green card petitions from for the family member otherwise workers can also quickly verify their particular case status online for applications such as I-485, EAD, Advance Parole as well as Citizenship.
USCIS Receipt Number
The USCIS assigns as well as provide a perfect 13 digit case number to all visa application fields. It is the receipt number, which accomplished on your Form I-797. Of course, you can also quickly confirm out your visa or else immigration application filed along with the aid of USCIS status online by using the receipt number. The first three characters of the receipt indicate the particular service center where the application developed. Aside, there are four USCIS service centers which trouble freely handles visa applications. It consists of SRC, WAC, LIN, and EAC.
Steps to Check USCIS Case Status Online
Here is simple step which helps you to quickly verify your own USCIS case status through online in a simple manner.
- At first, visit official website link for USCIS case status search online
- Then, you need to enter your unique 13 digit receipt number on the “enter your receipt number” text box
- Now, make sure that you have entered your correct receipt number once again as it printed on your receipt notice.
- Then, enter the number without leaving any spaces
- The field is not a case sensitive text box. Thus you can enter your number in small letter or else caps letter
- Now, tap on the button “Check Status and wait for sometimes
- Once, if the page refreshes, then you will able to find out some of the details concerning your cases.
- Then, you may register for an account to receive e-mail notification whenever your case status modifies.
Verify USCIS Case Status Via Phone
On the other side, you may also quickly check your own USCIS case status through calling to the number 1800-375-5283 as well as following automated guidelines. Ensure that you have your particular receipt number ready with you before you make your call to the number.
Besides, there is no human being communication in this service. In fact, you will obtain electronically recorded notifications stating your date of the application filing as well as exact time frame for the approval. These numbers are commonly very busy sometimes. One requires to patients to obtain connected with the system. Moreover, you can also email an appropriate USCIS service center along with your inquiry to verify your USCIS case status.