HLL Recruitment 2019 | Walk in Interview for 430 Staff Nurse, Nursing Trainer & Community Health Officer Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||HLL Lifecare Limited|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse, Nursing Trainer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Walk in Date||28, 30 & 01.02.2019|
Latest Vacancy Details of HLL Jobs
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 161
- Nursing Trainer – 05
- Community Health Officer – 164
Eligibility Criteria for HLL Staff Nurse Vacancy
- Applicants should have completed GNM or B.S.C Nursing from a recognized institute duly approved by the Nursing Council of India.
- Staff Nurse – 40 Years
- Nursing Trainer – 35 Years
- Community Health Officer – 35 Years
- Rs.9500 – 19000/-
- Objective type Test
How to Apply for HLL Recruitment 2019
- At First, Candidates need to visit official website: www.lifecarehll.com
- Find the Notification link as given below
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Candidates may attend the Walk-in Interview on below given date.
- Before attend the Interview candidates bring necessary documents.
Venue Details :
|28.01.2019||Examination Hall, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Ridge Sanjauli Road, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh- 171001.|
|30.01.2019||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College & Hospital National Highway 154, P.O. Bhangrotu, Ner Chowk, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh -175021.|
|01.02.2019||CMO Conference hall, Opposite to Zonal Hospital, Dharamshala, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh- 176215.|
Official Notification: Click Here