HNL Recruitment 2018 | Apply for Latest 23 Vacancies
Hindustan Newsprint Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply 23 General Duty Medical Officer, Advance Trainee Technician Jobs in HNL
HNL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer and Advance Trainee Technician. HNL is going to fill 23 vacancies for these posts. This is good news who are looking for Latest HNL 2018 Notification, Eligible candidates candidates can send the resume along with relevant documents to the below given address. The Applicants must have educational qualifications and eligibility criteria information clearly given on this page. The Hindustan Newsprint Limited Job Notification 2018 Offline Applications receiving till 19th & 20th February 2018 only. All interested and eligible candidates must read below section carefully and then you may apply through offline for this vacancy from the official web portal of HNL that is www.hnlonline.com.
HNL Recruitment 2018 Notifications at hnlonline.com
ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ സർക്കാർ ജോലികൾക്കായി ഈ പേജ് പ്രതിദിനം പുതുക്കുന്നു. നിങ്ങൾക്ക് യോഗ്യത, പ്രായം, പരിധി, സ്റ്റേറ്റ് നാമം, ഹാൾ തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കൽ പ്രക്രിയ എന്നിവ കണ്ടെത്താൻ കഴി. The Hindustan Newsprint Limited has taken a decision to recruit 23 General Duty Medical Officer, Advance Trainee Technician Jobs in Kerala State. Job Applicants check the below given HNL Jobs 2018 details. We suggest Applicants may check the Official advertisement to know the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee of HNL Recruitment 2018. For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018 – HNL Career
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Newsprint Limited|
|Name of the Post||General Duty Medical Officer, Advance Trainee Technician|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details of HNL Recruitment
- General Duty Medical Officer – 01
- Advance Trainee Technician – 22
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 30000/- (per month)
- Advance Trainee Technician – Rs. 10000/- (for ITI) & Rs.11000/- (for Diploma)
Hindustan Newsprint Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed ITI or Diploma in relevant discipline. Please go through HNL Notification for more reference.
- As per HNL Rules
How to Apply for HNL Vacancy 2018 at hnlonline.com
- At first, candidate Go to official website: hnlonline.com
- Navigate the career page
- Find the latest “HNL Job Notification” Link
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Send the resume along with relevant documents to the given postal address in official notification.
Upcoming TNAHD Recruitment Notification – Latest Government Job Updates
In the above section, we clearly mentioned about Hindustan Newsprint Limited Jobs. It is fantastic news for those job seekers looking for the Latest HNL Job offers along with proper education qualifications to develop their future career secure and safe. The qualified candidate can use of this great chances through applying application form from the official website link before the last date.
We suggest all the candidates keep connect us and get more updates on latest and upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018. If you have any doubts about Hindustan Newsprint Vacancies can leave a comment in the below section for clarifying your doubts.
Important Dates & Links – HNL
|Post Name||Last Date For Submit of application form|
|General Duty Medical Officer||19.02.2018|
|Advance Trainee Technician||20.02.2018|
Download Official Notification & Apply LINKS
|Click Here to Download HNL General Duty Medical Officer Official Notification|
|Click Here to Download Download HNL Advance Trainee Technician Official Notification|
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1127 Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) Jobs
- BHEL Recruitment via GATE 2018 | Apply 50 Engineer Trainees Posts
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 | Apply 2309 Class IV Posts
- CISF Recruitment 2018 | Apply 447 Constable (Driver) Vacancies