Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 | 97 Stenographer Vacancies | Apply Online
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: Gauhati High Court invites applications from eligible candidates for 97 Stenographer (Grade-II & III) Posts. The Recruitment board has mentioned all information in notification on its official website ghconline.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for Assam State Government Jobs and Want to Work with Gauhati High Court have a golden opportunity can apply application form within given date. The online application available on the official website from 17th March 2018 to 31st March 2018. Aspirants who are eligible for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 they must grab this chance. Candidates must check all qualification detail carefully before apply application form. Scroll down and find more details about Stenographer Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps are provided below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification, Application Form @ ghconline.gov.in
Before applying for the Gauhati High Court, Assam 2018-19 Job Vacancy, candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. We are advised to all the candidates ensure that they check official notification before submit the application for the mentioned above posts. For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply 97 Stenographer Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||31.03.2018|
|Official Website||@ ghconline.gov.in|
Vacancy Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
||13||Rs.22000-87000/- + Rs.9700/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||84||Rs.14000-49000/- + Rs.7400/-|
Gauhati High Court Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Stenographer (Grade-II) : Candidates should have Graduate form recognized University and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand form ITI/Polytechnic/ any other Institute.
Stenographer (Grade-III) : Passed Higher Secondary Examination form any recognized Board and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand form ITI/Polytechnic/ any other Institute.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 48 years.
- Written test
- Stenography Test
- For SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.170/-
- For General Candidates have to pay Rs. 340/-
- For PWD – No Fee
Apply Online for Gauhati High Court Vacancy
- Go to official website: @ ghconline.gov.in
- Open “Stenographer Vacancy” Notification link in the advertisement section
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “ Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference.
Important Dates & Links – Gauhati High Court
|Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application||
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here