DOT Recruitment 2018 | 321 Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officers Vacancies @ www.dot.gov.in
DOT Recruitment 2018-19 | 321 Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officers Jobs, Apply Online
DOT Recruitment 2018: Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communication has released a latest employment notification on its official website. As per notification. They are going to recruit the eligible candidates for the vacant post of 321 Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officers . This is the best opportunity for all the candidates to fulfill their dreams at DOT. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply offline for this recruitment from the official website. Here, in this article, we are going to provide complete details regarding the DOT Vacancy 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps. Aspirants must read all the information very carefully before applying online for DOT recruitment.
Latest DOT Recruitment Notification at www.dot.gov.in
Candidates need to check all qualification details carefully before applying the application form. If your profile is not matching with the following requirement. We recommend do not apply for this post of DOT Assistant Director as your application form will not be approved in the organization. All candidates carefully read the job notification for eligibility criteria to apply their application form, Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. For more details about upcoming govt job notification, candidates can bookmark our CareerSchedule official website and get free job alert from here and stay in touch with us for further use.
DOT Recruitment 2018 – DOT Careers
|Name of the Organization||Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communication|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officers|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location||All over India|
|Application End Date||05.03.2018|
Vacancy Details of DOT Recruitment
- Assistant Director – 176 Posts
- Junior Telecom Officers – 145 posts
Department of Telecommunications Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Director: Officers working under Central/State Govt. /13SNL/MTNL other PSUs and Holding analogous post of Junior Telecom Officer
- Junior Telecom Officers: Regular basis in Central/State Govt. in the Pay scale of PB2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 (As per 6th CPC) or Holding JTO or analogous post in BSNL/MTNU/ITIT/TCIL
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 56 years. To get the complete details of Age Limit. Please refer the official notification.
- Written Exam
How to Apply for DOT Application Form 2018
- Candidates Go to visit the official website: www.dot.gov.in
- Find the “Assistant Director, Junior Telecom Officers Notification” link is available on the Recruitment page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to following postal address.
Ministry of Communications, Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Upcoming DOT Recruitment Notification – Latest Government Job Updates
In the above section, we clearly mentioned about DOT Jobs. It is fantastic news for those job seekers looking for the Latest Govt Job offers along with proper education qualifications to develop their future career secure and safe. The qualified candidate can use of this great chances through applying application form from the official website link before the last date.
We suggest all the candidates keep connect us and get more updates on latest and upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018. If you have any doubts about DOT Vacancies can leave a comment in the below section for clarifying your doubts.