CDAC Pune Recruitment 2018-2019 | Apply Online 89 Project Officer, Project Engineer & Project Associate Vacancies
CDAC Pune Recruitment 2018: Center for Development of Advanced Computing, Pune released notification for various posts to fill 89 vacancies. Through CDAC Pune Recruitment 2018, the recruitment board is going to fill Project Engineer, Project Officer, Project Associate and Project Support Staff vacancies. So, the applicants aiming for State Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for CDAC Pune Jobs 2018. Applicants need Check Job Notification before ensure their application form by fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Here on this article, we have updated all the required details regarding the CDAC Pune Recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy, selection process, how to apply, etc.
CDAC Pune Recruitment 2018 Notification, Apply Online www.cdac.in
CDAC Pune invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 89 Project Officer, Project Engineer & Project Associate vacancies. Interested aspirants can fill CDAC Pune Recruitment 2018 online applications from 29th March 2018 and the last date to fill is 15th April 2018. Check out the complete information. For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board.
CDAC Pune Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online CDAC 89 Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Center for Development of Advanced Computing, Pune|
|Name of the Post||Project Officer, Project Engineer & Project Associate|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||15.04.2018|
Latest Vacancy Details of CDAC Pune
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Project Engineer||69||Rs.31,000 to 38,750/-|
|Project Officer||09||Rs.38,750 to 44,950/-|
|Project Associate||10||Rs.34,100/- to 35,650/-|
|Project Support Staff||01||Rs.31,000/- to 38,750/-|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive Vacancies
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc / Ph.D from any recognized university or Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Written Test
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: No Fee
How to Apply for CDAC Pune Vacancy Application Form
- At First, Visit the official website: @ www.cdac.in
- After that Click on CDAC Careers->Current Openings and Search for the CDAC Pune Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- And also, upload the necessary documents like educational, passport size photos and signature while filling the form.
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application
CDAC Pune Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here