CBRI Recruitment 2018-2019 | Walkin Interview for 48 Project Assistant, SRF & Junior Research Fellow
CBRI Recruitment 2018: Central Building Research Institute has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 48 Project Assistant, Project Associate, SRF & Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible can candidates can attend walk-in at below mentioned address. For other Details Like CBRI Vacancy education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links as given Below…
CBRI Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Central Building Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant,Junior Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Interview Date||12.11.2018 to 15.11.2018|
Latest Vacancy Details of CBRI Jobs 2018
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant (Level – II) – 38 Posts
- Project Assistant (Level – III)-6 Posts
- Research Associate – 3 Posts
- SRF (Project) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria of CBRI Vacancies
- Applicants should have completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in Engg or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CBRI Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum 35 Years
How to Apply for CBRI Recruitment 2018
- First, Go to visit the official website: @ cbri.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Attend for walk-In with the duly filled in applications on 12.11.2018 to 15.11.2018
Important Dates & Links for CBRI Jobs
|Walkin Interview Time||12.11.2018 to 15.11.2018|
|Reporting Time||8.00 A.M. to 9.00 A.M|
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here