Aurangabad District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 | 458 Stenographer, Clerk, Hamal Vacancies
Aurangabad District Court Recruitment 2018 Apply for 458 Stenographer, Clerk, Hamal Posts: Aurangabad District Court published the employment notification for Stenographer, Clerk, Hamal vacancies. Totally there are 458 vacant posts available for this latest recruitment notification. So the applicants who are looking for the Government Jobs in Maharashtra state may apply this Aurangabad District Court Recruitment 2018.
Aurangabad District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants who completed 07th/ SSC or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute are fully eligible to apply Aurangabad District Court Recruitment 2018. Also, candidates must possess an age limit in between 18 years and 38 years as on closing date of application form. Eligible contestants can apply online form available at the official website that is @ bhc.gov.in. And then submit your application before the last date 10th April 2018. Scroll down and find more details about Aurangabad District Court Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps are provided below.
Aurangabad District Court Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Aurangabad District Court|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Clerk, Hamal Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||10.04.2018|
Vacancy Details of Aurangabad District Court Recruitment
- Stenographer (L.G.) – 88 posts
- Junior Clerk – 224 posts
- Peon/Hamal – 146 posts
- Stenographer (L.G.) – Rs. 9,300- 34,800 + G.P. Rs. 4,300 plus allowances as per the Rules
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 5,200- 20,200 + G.P. Rs. 1,900 plus allowances as per the Rules
- Peon/Hamal – Rs. 4,440- 7,440 + G.P. Rs. 1,300 plus allowances as per the Rules
Aurangabad District Court Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed their 07th / SSC from any recognized board.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 38 years.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Refer to the official notification for get detailed information regarding the application charges.
How to Apply for Aurangabad District Court Recruitment
- At first, candidate Go to official website: @ https://bhc.gov.in
- Open the Notification in the Recruitment page and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links – Aurangabad District Court Jobs
Last Date For Submission of Online Application
Aurangabad District Court Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here