AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018, Apply for 1171 Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs
AP DPHFW Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Notification
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018: Director of Public Health & Family Welfare (DPHFW) has released notification on its official website. According to the notification, The Recruitment board invites application form in Prescribed applications for the post of 1171 Civil Assistant Surgeon. Applicants, who are looking for jobs in Andhra Pradesh State and sure to make their career in government sector, this is a golden job opportunity for them. Interested Candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria of AP DPHFW Recruitment 2019, may submit their applications through offline on or before the last date that is 25th October 2018. Applying contenders may attain other details regarding AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well.
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018-19, 1171 Civil Assistant Surgeon Job
|Name of the Organization||Director of Public Health & Family Welfare|
|Name of the Post||Civil Assistant Surgeon|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||25.10.2018|
|Official Website||@ cfw.ap.nic.in|
Latest Vacancy Details of AP DPHFW Recruitment
Name of the Post & No of Vacancy
- Civil Assistant Surgeons Under control of DPH&FW: 1076 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons Under control of DME: 95 Posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
- East Godavari-136
- West Godavari-120
- DH Office-01
- DME -95
AP DPHFW Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must have completed their MBBS or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956.
- Maximum 42 Years
- Rs.40270-93780 and other allowances.
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates have to pay : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Go to visit the official website of AP DPHFW i.e. cfw.ap.nic.in
- Open the notification link in the advertisement page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to following postal address.
The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, 3rd Floor, Saipuram Colony, One Centre, Gollapudi, Vijayawada. Andhra Pradesh,PIN: 521 225.
Important Dates & Links – AP DPHFW Jobs
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26.09.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25.10.2018|
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here