Latest Anna University Recruitment Notification – Apply for 40 Teaching Faculty Jobs
Anna University Recruitment 2018: Are you in search of the Teaching Jobs in Tamil Nadu Region? So, Here’s an important notification for you. In addition to this, Anna University has released an employment notification. According to the notification. Anna University Recruitment Board has planned to hire candidates and fill 40 Teaching Faculty job in Chennai. Eligible aspirants can submit the application in prescribed format to the given address on before the last date 14th June 2018. For Other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Apply 40 Teaching Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Teaching Faculty|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||15.06.2018|
Vacancy Details of Anna Recruitment 2018
- Civil Engineering – 01 Post
- Centre for Water Resources – 01 Post
- Division of Structural Engineering – 01 Post
- Chemistry – 03 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 01 Post
- English – 01 Post
- Industrial Engineering – 03 Posts
- Management Studies – 02 Posts
- Manufacturing Engineering – 01 Post
- Mathematics – 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. (Internal Combustion Engg) – 01 Post
- Mining Engineering – 02 Posts
- Media Sciences – 01 Post
- Physics – 03 Posts
- Printing Technology – 01 Post
Anna University Teaching Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E. /B.TechM.E /M.Tech or equivalent grade from the recognized University/Institute. For Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification which is attached below.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Anna University Vacancy Application Form
- At First, candidates need to visit the official website: www.annauniv.edu
- Find the Job Notification link is available on Home page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to following postal address.
The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Important Dates & Links – Anna University
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 14.06.2018
Bangalore University Recruitment Notification & Application Form : Click Here