Thane District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 | Appy Online for Junior Clerk, Peon & Stenographer (L.G) Vacancies
Thane District Court Recruitment 2018: Thane District Court invites applications from eligible candidates for 447 Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal & Stenographer Posts. The Recruitment board has mentioned all information in notification on its official website. They accepting the online application from 28th March 2018 and this process will continue until 10th April 2018. Aspirants who are eligible for Thane District Court Recruitment 2018 they must grab this chance. Candidates must check all qualification detail carefully before apply application form. Scroll down and find more details about Thane District Court Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps are provided below.
District Court Of India Notification, Apply Online
The aspirants who are willing to apply for Thane District Court Jr Clerk, Peon/Hamal, Stenographer jobs must fulfil the terms & conditions of the board before applying itself. The selection of the candidate depends on your performance in the Written Exam/Interview. There are lot of opportunists to join in Thane District Vacancy, Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. We recommend candidates must registering their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website.
Latest Employment News 2018 of Thane District Court
|Name of the Organization||Thane District Court|
|Name of the Post||Jr Clerk, Peon/Hamal & Other Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||10.04.2018|
|Official Website||@ ecourts.gov.in/thane|
Latest Vacancy Details of Thane District Court
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): 46 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 254 Posts
- Peon/Hamal: 147 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Junior Clerk: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Rs.1,900/-
- Peon/Hamal: Rs.4,440 – 7,400/- + Rs.1,300/-
- Stenographer (L.G): Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + Rs.4,300/-
Eligibility Criteria for Thane District Court Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Jr. Clerk: 10th pass with typing speed of English 40 WPS and Marathi 30 WPS.
- Stenographer: Candidates should have completed 10th pass with typing speed of English 40 WPS and Marathi 30 WPS.
- Peon/Hamal: Candidates should have done 7th standard pass.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 38 years.
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Thane District Court Vacancy Application Form
- At First, Visit the official website: http://ecourts.gov.in/thane
- Find the Notification link is available on the Advertisement page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application
Thane District Court Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here