MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 449 Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Sales Tax Inspector (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Vacancies
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for PSI, STI, ASO Jobs: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced latest employment notification for the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Sales Tax Inspector (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO). According to the MPSC Notification, MPSC is going to fill up 449 Vacancies for MPSC PSI STI ASO Pre Exam 2018. Interested Candidates who are willing to take the advantage of this latest govt job opening must apply against MPSC Jobs through online mode. MPSC Online application available on its official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Eligible aspirants can submit the online application on before the last date 20th March 2018. If you are interested Apprentice jobs we recommended you to reading to know complete information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps.
Before applying for the MPSC Recruitment, candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. We are advised to all the candidates ensure that they check official notification before submit the application for the mentioned above posts. For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. All candidates should registering their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 449 PSI, STI, ASO Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||PSI, STI, ASO Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||20.03.2018|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|01.Sales Tax Inspector||34|
|02.Police Sub Inspector||387|
|03.Assistant Section Officer||28|
MPSC 2018 Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Any Graduate from a recognized board or university
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
Apply Online for MPSC Application Form
- At first, candidate Go to official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Open the Notification in the advertisement page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links – MPSC Jobs
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application
MPSC Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here