Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply Online for 50 Delhi Judical Service Examination 2017
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018: Delhi High Court invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Delhi Judical Service Examination 2017. According to the Job Notification. There are 50 vacancies are available for this post. This is a great chance for Aspirants who are looking for High Court Job Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the application form thorough online at official website of Delhi High Court before the closing date that is 15th Febuary 2018. The candidates who wish to apply for Delhi Judical Service Examination 2017 needs to check on the eligibility, pay scale, age limit and many others is available below article. If you are interested in this job we suggested to keep reading to get the important information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply. Aspirants can follow the below given instructions and apply for Delhi High Court Vacancies 2018.
Delhi High Court Notification, Apply @ applycareer.co.in
Check the given sections to get latest updates regarding the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 or For more Free Job Updates Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. All candidates must suggests registering their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Applicants also refer the official notification which is attached to the below section of the page.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – Delhi HC Careers
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Post||Delhi Judical Service Examination|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application End Date||15.02.2018|
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Delhi Judical Service Examination – 50 Posts
Pay Scale :
Delhi High Court Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- A person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply for this post.
- Age limit should be Maximum is 32 years as on 01.01.2018
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam.
- For General Candidates have to pay : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay : Rs. 200/-
How to Apply Online for Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Go to official website : www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Open the Notification of “Delhi Judical Service Examination 2017“on the recruitment page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “online application” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Latest Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification – Government Job Updates
In the above section, we clearly mentioned about Delhi High Court Job Notification. It is fantastic news for those job seekers looking for the latest high court job offers along with proper education qualifications to develop their future career secure and safe. The qualified candidate can use of this great chances through applying application form from the official website link before the last date.
We suggest all the candidates keep connect us and get more updates on latest and upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018. If you have any doubts about Delhi High Court Vacancies can leave a comment in the below section for clarifying your doubts.
Important Dates & Links – Delhi High Court
|Starting Date For Submission Of Application||31.01.2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||15.02.2018|