Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | 21 Sports Quota Posts, Apply Online here
Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Central Railway Department invites online applications from eligible candidates for the 21 posts of the Sports Quota (as in item 2) for the year 2017-18 over Central Railway. The Recruitment board has mentioned all information in notification on its official website www.rrccr.com. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs and Want to Work with Indian Railways have a golden opportunity can apply application form within given date. The online application available on the official website up to to 20th February 2018.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 | 21 Sports Quota Vacancies at rrccr.com
Aspirants who are eligible for Central Railway Recruitment 2018 they may grab this chance. Candidates need to check all qualification detail carefully before apply application form. If your profile is not matching with the following requirement. We recommend do not apply for this post of Central Railway Sports Quota Post as your application form will not be approved in the organization. All candidates carefully read the job notification for eligibility criteria to apply their application form, Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Scroll down and find more details about Central Railway Jobs such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps is provided below. Aspirants can follow the below given instructions and apply for Central Railway Vacancies 2018.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Central Railway Careers
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location||All over India|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Recruitment
- Sports Quota – 21
Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Passed 10th/ 12th Class Examination or ITI/Diploma or its Equivalent Examination.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 25 years as on 01.07.2018
- Written Test.
- For General/OBC : Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only)
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.250/- (Two Hundred Fifty Rupees Only)
Apply Online for Central Railway Vacancy at rrccr.com
- Go to official website of the Central Railway : www.rrccr.com
- Open the Notification on the recruitment page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “online application” to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of application for future reference.
Upcoming Central Railway Recruitment Notification – Government Job Updates
Every year a number of job opportunities are available in the Government Sector. A huge number of candidates are looking and expect this year of 2018-19 also. There are various sectors such as State Govt, Postal, Banking, Indian Railways, Defense jobs, Civil Services, Medical and many more. This year Central Railway Department is going to hire eligible candidates for the post of Sports Quota at 21 Vacancy. So, All Interested candidates must grab this opportunity at official website. CareerSchedule shared detailed notifications on all the Government vacancies, along with qualification, age limit, pay scale, eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern links etc.
For more job updates all the contenders to bookmark our CareerSchedule official Website for latest govt jobs, results etc. & stay connected with us for further use.
Important Dates & Links – Central Railway
|Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application||06.02.2018|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||20.02.2018|