Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 | 42 PA/ Stenographer, Grade-C Vacancies, Application Form
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018: The Calcutta High Court has published a job notification for the recruitment of PA/ Stenographer, Grade-C Posts. Calcutta High Court looking for skilled candidates for these posts. The total number of vacant posts is 42. Aspirants who are interested and want to make their career in West Bengal State Government Jobs they have a golden opportunity to apply Calcutta High Court application form within given date. The interested and eligible contestants can download the application form available at the official website that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. And then send the dully filled application before the last dates 20th March 2018.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification, Apply @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Every year West Bengal State publishing many govt recruitment job notifications as well as this time also released a job notification for Calcutta High Court Jobs. There are lot of opportunists to join in West Bengal. Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. We recommend candidates should submit their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Applicants also refer the official notification which is attached to the below section of the page.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018, 42 PA/ Stenographer, Grade-C Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Job Location:||West Bengal|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||PA/ Stenographer, Grade-C|
Vacancy Details of Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Unreserved – 07
- Unreserved [Persons with Disabilities (1. Hearing Impairment, 2. Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)] – 02
- Unreserved (Meritorious Sports – person) – 01
- Unreserved (EC) – 07
- Scheduled Caste – 05
- Scheduled Caste (EC) – 06
- Scheduled Tribe – 05
- Scheduled Tribe (EC) – 02
- O.B.C. (A) – 03
- O.B.C. (A) (EC) – 02
- O.B.C. (B) – 01
- O.B.C. (B) (EC) – 01
- Rs. 7100 -37600/-
Calcutta High Court Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed 08th class/ 10th class/ Madhyamic from a recognized Institute, Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 32 years as on 01.01.2018
- Typing Test
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Vacancy
- Candidates Go to visit the official website: calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Find the Notification link and open it to the next page
- Aspirants should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the details on the Application Form
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Once again recheck all details mentioned on the Application
- Then, Attach necessary documents to the Application Form.
- Now send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the given address.
The Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta
Important Dates & Links – Calcutta High Court Jobs
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 20.03.2018
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification : Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Upcoming Calcutta High Court Employment Notification – Govt Jobs Alert
Candidates do not forget to bookmark our web page to get latest govt job updates & upcoming job notification. Still If you’ve any query about Calcutta High Court recruitment please do write in the comment box. Our team will be reply to your valuable comments and Queries as soon as possible.