Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment 2018-2019 | AEES PGT, TGT & PRT Jobs, Apply Online
AEES Recruitment 2018: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) invites applications from the eligible candidates for Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers at 50 Vacancies. It is a good opportunity to the job seekers who are looking for Latest Government Jobs and may apply to this Notification. The online application already started. So all Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online application form for AEES Teachers Vacancy 2018 from here on or before the closing date which is 07th April 2018. Applicants may check the complete about the AEES Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, and How to Apply steps are provided below.
AEES Recruitment 2018 Notification, Apply @ aees.gov.in
Every year Atomic Energy Education Society publishing many govt recruitment job notifications as well as this time also released a job notification for PGT, TGT & PRT Jobs. There are lot of opportunists to join in AEES. Candidates stay connect CareerSchedule to get latest Government Job Updates and upcoming notification of the board. We recommend candidates should register their application form as soon as possible to stay away from last minute submission on the official website. Applicants also refer the official notification which is attached to the below section of the page.
AEES Recruitment 2018 | Apply 50 TGT, PGT and PRT Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Name of the Post||TGT, PGT and PRT|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Application End Date||07.04.2018|
|Official Website||@ aees.mahaonline.gov.in|
Vacancy Details of Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment
- PGT : 08 Posts
- TGT : 17 Posts
- PRT : 25 Posts
AEES 2018 Jobs Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- For PGT : Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree and B.Ed. in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- For TGT : Have completed Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and as well as in aggregate and B.Ed. degree from a recognized University. OR Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT/ from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and as well as in aggregate.
- For PRT : Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and CTET qualified.
- Maximum Age Limit for: 40 years.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Women/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/- ( Seven Fifty Rupees)
How to Apply for AEES Recruitment Application Form
- At first, candidate Go to official website: www.aees.gov.in
- Open “Teachers Job Notification in the Recruitment Page page
- Read entire eligibility criteria included in the PDF file format of the official notification
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” like to proceed further
- Fill the application form with mandatory fields
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Recheck whether you have filled out the correct details
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates & Links – AEES Jobs
Last Date For Submission of Online Application
AEES Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here